Tuesday, May 19, 2009

bOriNg!!!!


Hiiii guys.....felt so bored right now,nothing to do at home and all my friends at my home town not back yet from peninsular. Every time i have a walk by my own no one accompany me, life at my home town so bored. Most of my time just at home no where else, just watched tv and eat. But there is a goodness behind all of this which mean i can more have a time with my family. Its has been almost a year i didn't go back,,,,,miss all of my family and relatives as well. Actually i got a program during my holiday but i cant make it because my family don't let me go.....hahaahah what i can do? this is because all of them love ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone will not know me,,,but remember i will frove what i got,,,hehehe

its hard to describe ish ish ish...