Monday, April 20, 2009

20/04/2009 is my examination week which started and i am still not in a mood of study. since from semester one until now my study schedule always in a last minutes maybe because easy to remember. Today the exam question is sales management subject which is quite easy because the answer been provide and it just need to elaborate. We were quite lucky because the examiner who took care of us quite lazy to move around to check whether we got cheating while answer the question. Before this, my friends and i have tried many kind of methods to cheat and one of my friend which is sit beside my take out her answer paper which contains all the answer for the question provides. she was quite lucky because the examiner not check her desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anyone will not know me,,,but remember i will frove what i got,,,hehehe

its hard to describe ish ish ish...